BrightSpot Automation is hiring! We are seeking a full time engineer to work on software development and product development for our line of Luminescence/Fluorescence Imaging systems. Minimum requirements are a college degree, experience in python programming, and a willingness to learn how to fly a drone. Some travel and nighttime outdoor work will be necessary. Existing machine learning based image analysis, drone, and mechanical/electrical design experience are plusses. Candidate should be a self-starter, able to work alone and as part of a team, and demonstrate an eagerness to learn.
- Python programming for camera image acquisition, image processing, image analysis, and reporting
- Interact with academic and industry partners/customers including understanding needs, responding to technical questions and providing training on system operation
- Testing of camera systems including nighttime drone flights and optimization of operating procedures
- Ordering of components, assembly, testing, and shipping orders
- Additional duties based on experience
- >1 year experience in Python programming, preferably involving image analysis, OpenCV and QT
- College degree in computer science, engineering, or physical science
Compensation based on experience. Benefits package offered.
Please send resume and cover letter to Andrew Gabor at firstname.lastname@example.org.